Ornithology and wildlife around East Lancashire, Pendle hill and the Forest of Bowland, by Neil Mitchell

Friday 4 January 2008

Well, this blog is just about 1 year old now. This is when it really shows its use. Now I can look to see what I saw at this time of year eg. when did I see the first swallow last year? Also in Blogger we have the search box in the top left. I use this to search for specific species or places. Perfect!
Or, of course, we have the chronological list on the left of this post.

Anyway, I'm determined to thrash my record of 133 species in the uk for 2007. I never visited any good seawatching spots in 2007, thus my list was missing many common seabirds like gannet, puffin, razorbill etc etc

I managed to add
moorhen,wigeon and teal to the '08 list on a short stop during the Preston deliveries today.

However I will now keep my yearlist here , on Birdforum. Even though I will probably still post just as often on the BLOG.

No comments: