Ornithology and wildlife around East Lancashire, Pendle hill and the Forest of Bowland, by Neil Mitchell

Monday 14 January 2008

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

My computer has been down since Sunday am. Now I get in from work to find out that theres a SLAV GREBE on MY patch.
Lower barrow lodge, reported for the last 2 days.
I'm busy from first thing tomorrow and dont even know if I'll have time to get round there until middayish.
What if its gone??!!?? Well nothing I can do til daylight eh? Unless.....I go down there with a floodlight. LOL.

Anyway, while the PC was down, I thought Id amuse myself (on such a rainy day) by photographing the birds on the garden feeders.
Amusing when the long tailed tits invaded in numbers, but the great tit and robin got their fill too.



No comments: