Ornithology and wildlife around East Lancashire, Pendle hill and the Forest of Bowland, by Neil Mitchell

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Cabin fever!


Geez! its pretty boring being stuck indoors all the time. I'm up an hobbling about now, but cant return to work or even go outside much.


Heres a pic of my 3 broken tootsies

















I have managed to see over 20 species from the bedroom window, but thats kinda par for the course for my "usual suspects garden list". Tyrone came round and we fixed up the wind-damaged kestrel box, the day before I went into the hospital. I was hoping the tawny owl box might have seen some interest by now but it still seems empty.

I spotted the robins trying to mate yesterday, and the coal tit pair seem interested in the box that I put up (low in a conifer) especially for them.

Anyway birdfans, I thought I'd share one of my other hobbies with you, being that I'm not out birding. Having my feet-up has given me plenty computer time to edit our Xmas holiday dive trip video. It shows what I get up to when I'm not birding, working, sleeping or propping-up-the-bar. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.